for The United States is NOT Based On Christianity

4/4 c1 1Fiona Sparrow
The Constitution is the United States IS NOT based on the Bible. I'm gonna agree with you there.

#1: I agree with what you've said; but there's no problem. The Bible is the law for Christians. You can't become a Christian by being forced into it. You can ONLY become a Christian by your own God-given free will. I wouldn't make a law that forced all the people in my land to be Christians even if I had that kind of power.

#2: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image...Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them..." Exodus 20:4-5 (KJV). It is okay to make graven images; it is not okay to bow down to or serve those graven images.

#3: Again, I agree, but like I said earlier: that is God's law, and the Constitution is giving people free speech, but giving people the opportunity to sin. God did that too: he gave people free will, to choose Him or not to choose Him. Those free-will-imbued people went out and made a government that gave the people under their rule free speech.

#4: The Old Testament was written before the New Testament. The New Testament has a new message. The Old Testament is good if you want to learn about the character of God, but the commandments are null. I'm not sure, but I don't think this commandment is repeated in the NT, as I think the others are. I think the Bible tells us to be in the community, so to speak, of other believers; but it doesn't specify a certain day.

#5: You don't honor people based off if they are an "abusive parent", honor is given based off of who God - The Bible - says to honor. (There was this article I saw once, (I respect the author very much, and I wouldn't doubt anything he says) that put out the exact definition of 'honor' as it is found in the bible. He went into detail - as he does - and it's great, but I can't find it right now.)

(There is evidence that the Bible is true (It's late and I don't wanna get into it or do the necessary research, it's out there.))
I agree with the point you're trying to make; although I was making my own point, I think.
(I love your bold writing, I can't get enough, haha.)