for The Adventures of Muddy

9/19/2021 c5 aviick
Yes, it does feel a bit more energized in a way, as should a discovery chapter. I like this early set up as it is not overly obvious but the reader can 'see' it when invested in the line. I'm curious to see how you bridge science to this work in future chapters.
9/19/2021 c4 aviick
I like that you continue to provide a different POV for Mizzer and the arrival of the Wranglers. I can imagine that being lassoed would cause lots of abrasions and tears for such tender creatures. Makes this particular version resonate a bit more.
9/19/2021 c3 aviick
A little history there for sure. I like the way you described the idea of being deep and how it can be misread as someone a bunch of words jumbled together. Reader interpretation/mood and intent can be vastly different. And I appreciate you adding the line in there about remaining silent in place of removing all doubt. Sometimes it can be tightrope.
9/19/2021 c2 aviick
Building up the background and introducing Muddy. Already getting a sense of a range of possibilities here.
9/19/2021 c1 aviick
And indeed you did cover quite a few in such as short period! Basically, it was like revisiting the 80's film landscape with a sprinkle of early 2000's. Fairly interesting!
9/18/2021 c17 18Sir Scott
That's a pretty philosophical chapter. I hope it cheers Pinky up.
9/3/2021 c16 Sir Scott
This a pretty interesting exchange between Noah and Muddy. I hope Muddy doesn't have to experience the flood.
8/3/2021 c15 Sir Scott
This was good as it allowed the reader to get to know Muddy better.
6/29/2021 c14 Sir Scott
I guess that's a good way to learn the stories as any. Muddy must be in for a shock to hear the unabridged versions.
6/24/2021 c13 Sir Scott
That sounds like smart plan on Behemoth's part, but the human would probably know that it is a trick.
3/13/2021 c12 Sir Scott
I remember that cartoon with Bugs Bunny. I liked the one where Daffy Duck beat Taz up over a dollar. Thanks for reminding me of Mizzer's history.
3/11/2021 c11 Sir Scott
It will be interesting to learn why the everyone left Earth.
3/6/2021 c10 Sir Scott
That's pretty fascinating. I didn't know that backstory to the Phoenix.
2/27/2021 c9 Sir Scott
I have a copy of The Last Unicorn on DVD. I don't remember Tuck though.
2/20/2021 c8 Sir Scott
Nice set up. I'm glad the farmers didn't notice one carrot missing.
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »