for Animal Idol

3/12 c6 18Sir Scott
That's a classic situation. It's a shame Peter won't get his chance at romance.
6/22/2021 c5 Sir Scott
At least Peter is confident in his singing abilities.
4/19/2021 c1 Joeson
You nailed it author, I was sucked right after reading the first few paragraphs. You know what, I suggest you join NovelStar's writing competition. A lot of readers will love your work.
4/11/2021 c1 DWest
I am amazed with your storytelling, great job! If you allow, may I share your book to facebook in order to reach more readers? And by the way, NovelStar is currently conducting a writing competition - You have a great potential.
3/28/2021 c4 Sir Scott
It's an interesting universe Peter lives in. I like his teacher's name it makes me think of that Sherlock Holmes story The Hound of the Baskervilles.
3/26/2021 c4 aviick
I can see a lot of potential in this story line, given what I have read of your other stories, I'm sure that your thoughts and commentary will continue to play an integral role in character and storyline here. I'm actually kind of excited to see where the story leads, as this type of setting could be ripe with such commentary. Write-on! LOL
3/26/2021 c3 aviick
Yes, it was a juicy chapter. Just enough to stir thoughts about media (given your comments at the start), as well as about tuna fish sandwiches and what might be the best recipe for one.. lol. It leaves me wanting more.. on to the next!
2/27/2021 c2 Sir Scott
Interesting. It's cool that he could actually sing.
2/26/2021 c2 aviick
I could see this as a short animated show... I'm curious what direction the story will take and what events will serve as barriers or doors to the success of our young talented character. And, good nod to someone who you enjoyed 'following' on YouTube.
2/26/2021 c1 aviick
Well this is a refreshing side track, but related to other storylines. I like that humor that your header note provided, but also just the humor of thinking about Animal Idol as a show takes me back to 70/80's animated films and the background televisions would depict such shows. Very clever!
2/20/2021 c1 Sir Scott
Look forward to seeing what happens to Peter.