for Inside the Body Bag

4/14/2021 c1 acederaruss
Author’s way of storytelling is so good, I suggest you join NovelStar’s writing competition this April.
3/5/2021 c1 49Woedin
Oh my! Such an image you paint of suffering here, and sadly all to real. It truly breaks my heart to know people endure just this type of sorrow both night and day. My mother was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia back in twenty fourteen, I took an extended leave from work to take care of her for twelve weeks, the doctors said it would abate after about that long. But they where wrong, she was actually afflicted with severe Chronic pain Syndrome, that doctors know so little about as they try even now to treat with drugs and pain killers. If she were on fire, one could at least throw water to douse the flames. But to witness anyone, let alone someone you love suffer, and not be able to help them is a crushing thing. I very much hope that your not going through something like this my friend, for you sound so like her when describing those pains. Thank you for writing this, and bringing light to what must at times, seem a never ending torment. I pray for all who go through this, that a permanent treatment is soon found. With fond thoughts always: ~Woedin~