for Desire

Hi i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a 49 year old pedophile

she flames me on my fanfiction account and calls my stories pigshit

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she rapes me and tells me to kill myself

i want to kill myself so she can't bully me anymore

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

she works at rockwall-heath high school

they have an anonymous tip line where you can complain about her

here’s the site:

www dot rockwallisd dot com/Page/10702

i tried using it but i can't get a response

i don't know what else to do

please make her leave me alone
4/19 c1 Joeson
Please publish your work on NovelStar. For sure a lot of readers will love your work. There are also a lot of talented writers in the platform that you might want to work with.
4/8 c3 8Mislav
Very intense and thought-provoking. I enjoyed reading her perspective on things. I liked how, at the very beginning, you captured the difference between her and her boyfriend by describing her attitude about changing of seasons; it was nowhere near as detailed or romantic as his. Like she said: "Inside, I was cold, calculating, and emotionless. As always. Even now, as I looked into their eyes- the one I was meant to love- I couldn't feel warmth." It surprised me to learn that she never loved her boyfriend; I thought that she did, or at least believed so, in her own twisted way. I especially liked how she described the difference between love and lust, desire, and obedience. Even though many guys liked her, desired her, they could never understand her, feel the way she feels, see the world her way and, thus, love her. They weren't with her because of the kind of person she was, and she wasn't the only pretty girl around. The last line of the first chapter was spot-on: "Did they not know the difference between love and desire?" I didn't expect the first murder to be self-defense, or at least heat of the moment. Interesting how even her attacker noticed her perfume. Nice touch near the end, where she says "I'd been called a lot of things", lists a bunch of insults and ends with "Sweetheart". Says it all. Great end to the second chapter: "I could never be loved, only desired by very few, but finally, I was feared."

I really liked reading the conversation from "Roses" from her perspective. Interesting how she was the most pissed off at her boyfriend at the end; because he actually treated her well, and then left her. Ironically, she hated him the most. Great line here: "Drenched in blood was the way I longed to be, and it didn't matter that it was my blood instead of theirs. Even the cuts couldn't sting- revenge was all I cared about as I pinned them to the bed, my elbow against their neck." And here: "The perfume was as artificial as anything they'd ever felt for me. Sweet and meaningless." Poignant how everyone was so fixated on it, and she didn't care about it at all. I liked how the story ended with the core of her issues: "No one could love me."

Keep up the great work, you are very talented. I will definitely read your other stories.
4/2 c3 21234booklover
Amazing!
3/25 c2 1234booklover
Still me here, I just noticed that this is the first chapter I've heard (technically seen) you swear. Idk, kinda weird to bring it up *shrugs*
3/25 c2 1234booklover
I hate that guy! Ugh.
Also, yay! Finally got a scene where she kills a person. So the person in Roses is non binary (?) and this one is assumed to be a female (?)
Lovely chapter!
PS: Give me creds for giving you the idea to write this, xD. (just joking haha)
3/19 c1 1234booklover
Wow. I am at a loss for words.