for Union Galactic: The Saints of Soul Sister

10/1/2021 c4 JaveHarron
Okay, a complex setup, but you've definitely put a lot of work into this story. A few minor comments: You mention a Kracian, an alien, using a reference to Eden (from an Earth religion, which their culture may not be familiar with). However, I get a more light hearted space opera vibe from this, which I definitely appreciate.
9/6/2021 c21 2FrankieMerleaux
Hey everyone, sorry for the hiatus on this story. August was a rough month for me. My computer died, and it took forever to fix it and recover all my files. Thankfully, we're all good now. Too bad once that was fixed, My home was devastated by Hurricane Ida. The road to recovery has been long, but life is slowly returning back to normal.

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your lives to read my little story! Though we may never meet in person, each and every one of you are special to me. I hope you have enjoyed Frankie Merleaux's journey through the galaxy so far. The end is near, and the next two chapters will be the grand finale of this little adventure. I hope you all enjoy the ending, and please check out my other story "My Prom Date is a Demon".
7/19/2021 c2 1StarlitDuck
This was an interesting prologue! I liked how you established the lore of your universe, and how you also established the main conflict. This seems like it'll be a very interesting journey through space. Good work!
6/3/2021 c13 philliph
A bit of a convoluted but interesting.