for The Vampire's Sister

6/15 c1 shiran.zhang
Hi, I'm an editor of Libri (a novel reading APP developed by IGG), and we're now looking for excellent and talented authors all over the world. I'm extremely interested and impressed with your work and I really wish to have a chance to sign with you. And I'd like to provide more information about us. Libri is developed by IGG(I GOT GAMES). Though Libri is a newly developed novel reading APP, we're experiencing rapid growth right now. The page views and purchasing rate are both increasing. And we can also provide recommended seats and book exposure for our signed authors since we do not have that many books right now. We have two contracting types now, one is exclusive and the other is nonexclusive. We will sign non exclusive contracts with authors under the mode of gainsharing in which the author and Libri will each share 50% of the net earnings from readers' subscription purchases. Readers will pay according to the amount of words of each chapter, so the author will get more payment if he/she writes more in each chapter. If the author signs an exclusive contract with us, there will be more benefits and bonus such as the signing bonus, completion bonus, referral bonus and so on. The signing modes under exclusive contracts include gainsharing, outright purchase and monthly basic remuneration & gainsharing, which will mostly depend on the quality of the books.
If you're interested, please contact me through . I'm eagerly looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!
5/6 c1 8Mislav
I really enjoyed reading this. It is interesting to read a story about vampires (and vampire hunters) that is neither horror nor romance. I liked how you opened the story with Rachel waiting on the cemetery, and describing her, and then revealed her background before having her brother show up. I honestly didn't expect him to show up on his own. I especially liked this line: "Well, thank you for upholding your end. Not everyone's as eager to put their own brother in the ground."" And the description that followed it: "Rachel laughed. She laughed like she was young again, wrinkles disappearing from her face and a wild spark in her eye. She turned back to their parents' gravestone where now they were both facing." I was honestly surprised that Jack didn't turn to ashes after Rachel drove a stake through his heart (even though you mentioned Rachel planning to bury him at the beginning), because I was so used to that. It was fitting that she staked him with a family heirloom. Pretty touching how still left roses on grave. I like how the ending implies Rachel will go after the Nine next. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.