for Battle with Apep

10/17/2021 c4 aviick
It was a short but purposeful chapter. It helps me/the reader to see how you are creating an enormous amount of work/various POVs and keeping in mind how to sync them. Not an easy thing to do but I imagine you have to drive to do it! Good for you!
10/4/2021 c4 19Sir Scott
I'll be curious as to see how you tie these two stories together. I have heard other people complaining about this site having tech issues. Hopefully, these are all solved soon.
6/11/2021 c3 aviick
Barrow has an almost discernible personality so soon after being introduced. Perhaps it is the language and the manner by which the door was opened, the gestures and the matter-of-fact tone of how he came to possess black tea. Its a talent to build such as quick picture of a character (although we do not know where this will lead yet). The similar sounding name also gives a sense of kindness to strangers as well. I think it tool effort to link the prior chapter, stranger danger and the "feel" of this one.
6/11/2021 c2 aviick
I like that you are introducing a character here that I might become familiar with later and in a different story line. It is both a challenge and entertaining to get to travel through their different stages (and what a wild trip it can be after all!). Although short, this chapter sets up an aspect of the world the reader is to imagine that I will consider a frequent place you visit as you imagine your characters and the story to tell. I look forward to digging deeper.
6/10/2021 c3 Sir Scott
Good chapter. I liked how you described how animals could tell each other things through scent.
6/8/2021 c2 Sir Scott
I can see how their cultures would clash. Even in our time Stranger Danger is a good thing to teach children.
6/7/2021 c1 Sir Scott
A lot of interesting material about mythology in your opening note. It will be interesting to see what a Shaman says about Pinky's dream.
6/6/2021 c1 aviick
I would be curious to see the Umptee 3 show to have a better reference for your inspiration here, but already it appears unique and 'typical' of one of your stories. I like the idea of you blending more common mythologies with elements of materials that may have inspired or touched your thinking in the past. It is a great creative process to possess!