for No Matter What

8/6/2021 c1 3A Talking Cat
Hmmm. I know that this is following on from something else, so I mightn't know much, but here are my thoughts.
The stuff about nothing being wrong with joining a church is kind of not really true - Jesus commands us to meet together. That was the first thing I noticed. The characters feel like they speak very stiffly, and rather more sermony than real life people do, this could just be my imagination, but it feels this way to me.
Some of what they're discussing is kind of contrary to the Word of God, like the politics thing. Anyway, opinions differ, clearly.
I feel this is a pretty negative review, and I'm sorry. I like this, it just feels like it needs some work, if you see what I mean. The fact that I actually read all the way through rather than stopping halfway through is a testament to the fact that I want to read more of this. I just want to help you get better, if you see what I mean.
I like the concept.
i don't know what else to say that won't just feel more and more negative, I dunno. I'm sorry, but I hope this is still worth saying. Oh, and I'd love it if you updated. Thanks. :)
-Cat