for Ash and Coal

11/16/2022 c1 7Anaida
Checking in periodically in the hopes of finding this story updated! Hope you are doing well. Really love your writing!
6/27/2022 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hello there! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
1/24/2022 c5 Guest
I didn't realize that you had started a new story! So glad I found this!
1/24/2022 c5 Anaida
Yayie! Two stories updated in a day. Made my day . This keeps getting better with each chapter!
12/27/2021 c4 Mirandamau
halo author, i really like this novel, i am an editor from fast growing platform. i am sorry if i have to reach you using this account, i could not find other way to text you, i am so interested with this novel. may i know how to reach you professionally? thx
11/29/2021 c4 Anaida
Yayie! An update! Have been waited with baited breath for this one...but oh no, another cliffhanger. I want these two to meet again soon! Thanks for the update and I hope you are doing better now!
8/9/2021 c3 Dadi Di
I am Dawi, an editor at novelpotato. It is a website only for writers which have a great relationship with Novelcat, iReader, and other novel platforms. They are all top 20 on Ebook app stories. I want to invite you to publish your novel on our web. Wherein you can earn at least 150 US dollars for a single novel if the words reach 40,000. Excluding the 50% profit shares. We are also holding a contest, where the prize pool is up to 10,000 US dollars
If you are interested or want to know more, PM me of any following.
Email:
IG:dadi_329
If this comment offends you, my apology, just delete it.
Cheers.
8/4/2021 c3 Anaida
Yay! An update. This story just keeps getting better. Looking forward to future chapters!
8/3/2021 c1 Guest
I adore your writing. I always find myself being drawn back to them and I am so excited for this new story. If you ever plan on becoming a published author, please let us all know. Love u 3
7/26/2021 c2 Anaida
Aah! Loved the chapter and all that suspense building up. I love all your other stories and can't wait for the next chapter in this one! Please update soooon!