for My Prom Date is a Demon

6/26 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hi! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
2/10 c8 3jessicali
This story is really fun! The plot is interesting, and the "normal boy/supernatural girl" dynamic is always so much more refreshing than the other way around, at least for me. 3

Looking forward to more
9/6/2021 c4 2FrankieMerleaux
Hey everyone, sorry for the hiatus on this story. August was a rough month for me. My computer died, and it took forever to fix it and recover all my files. Thankfully, we're all good now. Too bad once that was fixed, My home was devastated by Hurricane Ida. The road to recovery has been long, but life is slowly returning back to normal.

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your lives to read my little story! Though we may never meet in person, each and every one of you are special to me. I hope you have enjoyed Charlie and Beezel's adventure so far. More chapters will be posted soon, so stay tuned! Also, if you have not already, please check out my other story "Union Galactic: The Saints of Soul Sister".