for Lady Obsidian's Dream

1/8 c4 44D. M. Robb
Hi Tamari,

I like seeing how Mirio continues to adjust to our world and views everything through her fantasy-medieval lens. Her reaction to the words “soda pop,” and its aftermath was particularly amusing. I like Mrs. Braun. She’s a sweetheart. But I really want to punch Rod Cooper! It was so satisfying to see how Mirio dealt with him.

One minor nitpick: The name “Mirio” in the first line should be “Marcie” since she’s the one who left that note for Mirio. For a moment I thought the story had switched to Marcie’s POV.

I’m continuing to enjoy this story. Keep writing! :o)

D. M. Robb
12/30/2021 c3 D. M. Robb
I’m glad to see the girls have found an ally in Mister Braun; it’s good that Marcie isn’t completely alone in her world. I’m also enjoying the playful and sometimes sarcastic banter between her and Mirio, with its undertones of affection that subtly hint at their developing relationship.

Keep up the good work! :o)
12/29/2021 c2 D. M. Robb
Hi Tamari,

I like Mirio’s descriptions of her settings when she finds herself in our modern-day world. This works since we are seeing the familiar through the eyes of a being from a magical, pseudo-medieval realm.

I feel so bad for Marcie and furious at her mother for treating her so badly. I’m glad she is able to find comfort in Mirio, her “imaginary” friend turned real.

I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
12/29/2021 c1 D. M. Robb
You have created another fascinating world with unique characters in this new story. I like how Mirio can shapeshift and change her size. Her appearance reminds me of your “Silver Sorceress” character Stihila with her horns, batlike wings, and red eyes. I also like her personal maid Bamhi, who is a bit reminiscent of the character Cinder from the “Lunar Chronicles” by Marissa Meyer.

I’m a bit surprised that you labeled this story “Romance” as the main genre instead of “Fantasy,” given the imaginative elements, but I’m enjoying it.
12/26/2021 c2 Pevitagrace
dear author, i am an editor from fast growing platform, I really like this novel and i would love to offer you something related to your work, i believe our readers will love this novel, i can mention all the benefit here since they can ban my acc, may i know how to reach you professionally?