for Trusting the Revenant

9/30/2022 c30 PurplePiggy
Just as I suspected!
9/3/2022 c1 1Bruce P. Pendragon
The worldbuilding is effective. Within a few hundred words the reader already has an understanding of the world Safondra lives in and what she is facing. I sense a bit of influence from "A Court of Thorns and Roses," what with the angsty female lead distraught over her spineless father's inaction. The shadow's behavior and dialogue too seem like they're straight from Rhysand's playbook. Still, that's not a major problem. We all have our inspirations I suppose.
I felt like the first paragraph should have been a bit longer. It's very mood-setting and atmospheric, and we only get a few lines of it before we're thrust into a history lesson. Let that go on a little longer and draw the reader in a bit.
6/19/2022 c20 MorbidArtistLover
I'm glad she finally told him she cares for him and wants him to stay. I assumed the plot to take over the kingdom would be more intricate and I'm happy that I was right. I like where your imagination is taking us readers!
5/12/2022 c15 PurplePiggy
Wow my suggested solution was actually what you had planned to happen! I can't wait to read what happens next!
5/12/2022 c13 PurplePiggy
This story is so good! I really liked the story of how how magic supposedly originated in this world.

A possible solution to Safondra's problem: bring Geldeon to the abandoned wing and let Irratanus possess his body.