for Burnt Letters and a Circle in the Sand

10/9/2007 c1 3moneymakestheworldgoround
it looks good. *nods

but i dont really get it.

but its sweet. :)
5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
gorgeous poem i really liked
4/30/2006 c1 116searchlight
Hauntingly beautiful. This is my favorite work of yours so far. I think you would enjoy my 'Vampire of the Inner Sanctum', 'Moonlit Seagazer'and 'Torn Wings'. Some of my darker poems, two have a definite Japanese influence. Thanks very much for the review of Dark Garden. Please keep writing, I truly enjoyed this.

-searchlight
4/7/2006 c1 2SinCorazon
circle and never-ending. Those two seem to be very promienent in this poem, like your themes.

I will admit that the only poems I read are the poems I have ones at school. But I had to read this, the love letter thing interested me.

I had trouble in finding the connection to love, this letter. But I see it now, I read it over. It sorta clicked. Not fully, but enough for me to appreciate this work of art.
4/17/2005 c1 SweetInsanity
Geez, what a beautiful piece... Words can't explain my feeling... This piece of yours is beyond words...
4/11/2005 c1 22Loup17
oO omg that's incredible! i've never heard anyone write so well and so deep and with such ARGH words cannot describe this poem! it is going into my faves or i will die. keep writing. really. do it. don't stop.

JA~
6/13/2004 c1 Final-Breath
That`s a really good example of what SHOULD be posted up on the site. Deep, but clever. I like it.
12/29/2003 c1 3Mossflower
Wow incredibly confused... but i think that in your a/n you should include what the heck you mean by all of the things your expressing... too many metaphors to take in at once. I'm sorry but this was not my favorite because i don't understand it.
~Lauren
11/8/2003 c1 agny
*shivers* You really have a talent for angst... That's a good thing!
10/4/2003 c1 34AquaSilverDragon
wow, very good i really like. very different from most of the stuff up post, but still very good. It could use some minor work, but over all o think its awesome~ASD
8/20/2003 c1 20Turtle Sensei
Rain: hmm I like I like! ya know...it sorta sounds as if the persons drowning...in emotions perhaps? ahh well...good letter anyways! go check some of me stuff...ya may jus like! lata!

Styorm: **blowing bubbles and trying to eat them**

Peachez(my PitBull Puppy): **tryuing to attack the bubbles with her paws**

Styorm: **getting hit in the face by Peachez**

~*~Rain*~*

~*~Styorm*~*

~*~&-Peach-y-Won-Ka-Nobi!*~*

Dun mind me...I'm ...odd...YAY! lol later!
7/3/2003 c1 70Ifylla Wyvern
very deep. makes me think. i guess its about someone who never has time or gives no credit or attention to their surroundings. someone too concerned with their mindset and doesn't realize what is happening to them. drowning in their love?
6/26/2003 c1 32Lounalune
You do deserve flames, not for the poem, but for you saying that you suck because it is one of the biggest lies I've ever read. Back to the poem, it is amazing, I really like how you describe this persons mind. I didn't get the relation w/ love though. I guess I'm a little stupid for your poems.
6/25/2003 c1 17Winged One1
"You jumped into the dark, your sand-colored shadow still hunted by the beauty of fading light"

You are *inspired*

winged one
5/9/2003 c1 30promiscuous girl
Meaningful, yet strangely powerful. I loved it. You can easily spot several reasonings behind this piece. Obviously, you put thought into this write. Great write. Keep writing, you have talent!

_Lianna

PS Visit Apparition, a poetry archive, at: http:/twa.proboards18.com.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »