for Woes of Life and It's Lies

10/8/2004 c1 Terri Bull
Um, though I thought that you expressed some very valid points about homosexuality. Some people can't deal with it for whatever reasons. Some people can. But regardless, it doesn't make it right for someone to force their beliefs on another person, or to taunt or physcial abuse someone.
However, though the message was clear, the story itself was rather confusing. I wasn't sure from whose point of view it was written from (Christian's, Marty's, or Ivvic's). It's best to stick with the thoughts of one or two characters, and if there are more, use them in a different chapter. Also, you sometimes ceased to have the same verb tense. If you're going to write in present tense (states, talks, hears) then write in present tense. If you're going to write in past tense (stated, talked, heard) write in past tense. It confuses the reader when you include two different tenses in a story.
Thank you for sharing this story.
3/29/2004 c6 MidnightMischief
Wow,
I never thought I would read a story like that.
It was really good, I'm sad you didn't finish.
It was clear, descript and easy to read.
2/27/2002 c1 twincast
hallo? you alive? me needs more "woes of life..."! *sob* ;_;
12/15/2001 c6 thorne
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! cannot be tbc! must finish! please finish! *circuts overload* pretty flowers...
11/8/2001 c6 Arashi
Great story. I love the way you developed the story. While Chris is obviously the major focus so far, you managed to develop sub-plots about the other characters and gave them as much depth as Chris. Can't wait for more.
10/8/2001 c6 Moonstorm
Is that sexual tension I sense? Could it be? If only! Poor Devin, in denial! I really can't wait for the next part, Ivvic! Keep up the super cool work!
10/3/2001 c6 11twincast
so sweet! my most favorite original story! I need more! Hurry! Write! ^_^ ^_-
9/23/2001 c6 maandy
i liked this chapter.. well writen.. devin and chirstain would be..
9/19/2001 c6 KatLady86
GAH! I love this! I love this! Have i told you how much i love this! I need more!
9/16/2001 c5 maandy
update this soon as posssible... you take so long... j/k... can't wait for more
8/29/2001 c5 KatLady86
GAAAAAAH! This is soooooooo good! I...need...more...CHRISTIAN! This is sooooo well written I can't begin to describe it! You're making me want to post some of my originals. This is the best novel I've read in a while and I can't wait for chapter 6!

Peace, love and donuts, minna-san!

*Kat-chan out*
8/22/2001 c5 twincast
That's an impressively GREAAAAAAAAAT fic! I desperately need more!
8/4/2001 c5 Ashna
Aaaaawwwwww! Poor Christian! Awwwwww! You know your MUCH better at writing your own stuff then fan fiction! That's a compliment and a half from me. I can Never manage to get my own stories out properly and you do wonderfully! I love this story! I love it! I love it! I love it! If it was published it's go out and buy it!
7/31/2001 c4 Moonstorm
That Shannon! I shake my fist at her! She's gonna cause some sort of general havoc, I just know it. I've been sucked inside this fic and I can't get out! Not that I really want to, but oh well :) Great part, Vicci.
7/24/2001 c3 Ashna
Ga gindi!Sahib! I love this story! Love it love it love it love it love it!Don't stop writing it or I shall be forced to kill you!I was thinkin I wanted another chapter of this story soon and tada here it is! I'm so HAPPY!
25 Page 1 2 Next »