for Scary movie 3

4/20/2006 c1 Little Junkie
well, if you wanted reviews you're certainly getting them. there were funny things but all I could think of was what is up with these chav fuckers that have nothing to do with scary movie?
3/12/2006 c1 42Landon Stray
this absolutely sucks
2/18/2006 c1 4funky white boy
what the hell?
5/7/2005 c1 Charles
All I can say is WTF? This story made no sense at all. Scary Movie is funny but this rip-off thing you call a story is crappier than my cat in a litter box!
8/3/2004 c1 1Genius-Ben
So are you writing like a second grader because you think it's cool? Or do you just not know how to spell anything at all?
8/30/2002 c1 4Angel of DarkWorld
LMFAO! Again...very funny..no bean burritos...
2/19/2002 c1 7Skye Rocket
What is this?
7/16/2001 c1 Crystal Power
I thing this is stupid, needs to be rated PG, and it doesn't even have the right characters for Scary Movie 3.
7/13/2001 c1 Angelo Di Caos
..you fag...die..diiie..;/...you suck at writing

..just..don't ever pull a stunt like this again or that'll cost you your life..i will hunt you down..
7/11/2001 c1 Slippery Eel3
Yeah... messed up... I wouldn't say that about the river... O.O NO... but... maybe some fixing up and... I never really saw the original, but make it similar... and definantly finish it, yeah, that could help o.O
7/10/2001 c1 ahuh
well... I hope you're not planning on making writing a career, cause.. you won't make it. At least not at this point in time. Don't write "tha" and "cuz" and all that other stuff. It's not cute anymore, in fact, in never was cute. There are a lot of errors, get a beta reader, or at least look it over yourself and run it through spell check. There are words left out... it's just.. very bad. I suggest you rethink this whole thing before you post a second part.
7/9/2001 c1 x
oh my god YOU STORY SUCKED
7/6/2001 c1 1X
OK, that story blew. I'm serious. Please don't continue this. Learn to speak english first and watch Scary Movie.
7/6/2001 c1 YOUR MOM
this story really blows and you need to get a life bc it sucks royal a s s and d i c k!
7/6/2001 c1 2L.E. Lamkin
Wow...I'd much rather watch the movies.