for shallow grave

9/24/2004 c1 5Moon860
wow! second review from yours truly, Moon860, have you read "The Unseen" by any chance, if you like ritin in this sorta style, READ IT! as it has a similar plot!
nxt chapter plz,
if you REALLY want some critisism *spellin?*, half is spelt h-a-l-f, not have, well, you DID want constructive critisism *spellin again?* DIDN'T YOU! no matter of your spellin, how lame my spelling of critisism? it is just as bad!
yours truly,
Moon860
6/28/2003 c1 Lemon Drop
Scary!

Esh, no offence, but I definitely won't be back for more. Not that it wasn't good. I'm just terrified of anything that sounds remotely like a horror movie or story. And this definitely qualifies, which is a compliment.

Keep writing, and I'm sure it will go great!

Lemon Drop
7/10/2001 c1 Guest
That's not bad at all, pretty good for your first. A lot of words are repetetive, and there are a couple of grammer errors. But it's good for a first timer. Write more, you'll get better with practice.
7/7/2001 c1 2Thraves ter' Mosen
i liked how this is written. not quite a story but very... interesting. In my opinion-its pretty awesome. although it lacks some details and stuff like that although it seems very psychological, but regardless, good job. ;)