for Poems from Traveling to San Antiono

1/17/2006 c1 not the only deleted account
Those poems are really good!
6/5/2001 c1 3Rose Priestess
Being from San Antonio myself, I must say, this was a great collection of poems!
5/3/2001 c1 nomore65
So many poems o_O so..little.. review space! Okay, one at a time..I'll try n keep it short! - u1: beautiful, sad. - NoaP: sounds almost ancient and cerimonial. cool (but you forgot[?] to capitilaize "the Voices" the second time you mentioned them - H2H: short n sweet - LM: nice repetition - I Am: I really like this one! Nice idea and well carried out, just two things: reversing the two lines "Loving to All" and "Comferting All" Would keep the descending physical appearence better, and comforting has two "o"s I think. - U2: nice last line, good personification, but "the night winds/That blows" should be "blow," right? - SS: I just plain like it ^_^ Make a good song, too. - Secret: kind of confusing, but conveys good emotion, especially w/out caps. - Whew! ^_^
6/18/2000 c1 Mirri
Katie-chan! Your poems, as always, RULE. Maan, seriously, we should really put together a band, with you writing the lyrics, and me and Les playing the Synths and guitar. That's off the topic though...WRITE MORE!

~Mir
6/18/2000 c1 1Wishafish
I couldn't write poetry to save my life, so I don't know how much my opinion matters, but I still loved these!