for THE knife

11/1/2012 c1 Annoying Zombie
The fuck did you do?
are you a virus? it's not just the text but everything's BIG
10/24/2006 c1 NO NAME
that was friggin' hilarous! I love the SHIT THAT HURT!
4/7/2006 c1 paper dolls
This was so unbelievable short, and half of it was telling me not to flame.

It's more suited to poetry, in my opinion. Gah, but what do I know? I am not blessed with such... insanity.
8/31/2005 c1 20SilveredScales
yes that story is okay, strange, very ...loud is probably the best way to put it; very bold, in caps, but that was the idea wasn't it? still good.
6/21/2005 c1 I'm the real 'Blah
Your story is pointless and you should take it off of fictionpress cause it is insulting! It was such a waste of your time (and mine). You are either some fat girl that looks like a man that has this story to feel good about yourself, or your some prep who likes to pose as goth. If you want positive reviews then write something that deserves them!
4/18/2005 c1 21mooseyx3
The text! the text! what's up with the size of the text!

elaborate on it, and it just might have the slightest bit of potential.

*peace*
2/18/2005 c1 1hey little apple blossom
Like before, shrink the text.
2/7/2005 c1 4Digital Treason
Um...tada? It was...kinda pointless, but it was...nice?
2/17/2004 c1 2Lady Sunlight
It's a shitty story.
12/19/2003 c1 Guest
how could we not review anything bad about this story? THIS WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE! keep trying you might write something a little interesting, in the meantime, check out w.im-stupid.com, you might do something worthwhile there.
5/16/2003 c1 32Lurea Tinuviel
erm...wel...can you tell me exactly what the point of that was? lol, 'twas somewhat amusing anyways...
11/10/2002 c1 1watercolorkiss
Ox;; I'm scared!
2/3/2002 c1 1hick with flying monkeys
And people say I have problems!
1/14/2002 c1 5MiDniTe StrYkz
ummm kinda sick and twisted...lol
12/27/2001 c1 tee hee.sarcasm
Wow...Gotta love big fonts. Perhaps you think we are blind? Most people are nowadays. Maybe you are angry...raging even? Hmmm...seems interesting though...Congrats. -§§C-
28 Page 1 2 Next »