for A lifetime together

7/15/2006 c1 31emptyword
Absolutely -gorgeous-. Beautifully written. I was almost ready to pass this off with a simple, "Nice writing, but very idealistic and cliched." And then, I read on: "Across a crowded post-dawn road, a stranger could be mistaken for something else, something beautiful and wonderful. Up close..."

Cold water on my bloated superior attitude. One sentence can turn a short story into a masterpiece.
5/22/2006 c1 Lidyah

Okay now that just broke my heart a little.
4/11/2006 c1 11Blue Screen of Death
holy shit. apologies for the language, but thats really what needed to be said. You managed to make me CRY at a story, and a short one at that! which i havn't done since...forever. I particularly liked the discreptions of the eyes...the devil-may-care-i'm-love attitude of the narrating voice...and how a simple 'hi' could bring two souls together. Amazing. Simply amazing.

~Moon's Tears
5/22/2005 c1 2Saggitaire
Wow that was really gud...^_^
8/25/2004 c1 4Spawn of Hell
nice. truly nice. youre good. ^_^
8/4/2004 c1 Miklan
You're right, it is depressing. Or maybe it's more... well, not depressing, because depression is a more heavy feeling. It's sort of sad, but it has a hopeful, softly happy feeling. It's definitely something to wake up crying to, but not in a desperately sad way.
I'd like to describe it in my favorite way - a blanket-like feeling.
3/7/2004 c1 16ola
...
!
=)
lol. loved it!
sweet and simple
7/22/2003 c1 18elephant-chimes
Woah...I was actually scared when I read this. In a good way, mind. Man, this freaked me out! Also in that elusive good way. I was so scared that one would be hit by a truck, but neither was and I could just cry at how releived I am right now!
3/9/2003 c1 7Lami
Aw.

If I believed in destiny,

And fate. That it is meant to be;

I'd face my days without a fear,

Knowing that you're always there.

You inspired me to write.:)

*sticks bow and ribbon on to poem and hands it to Rae* for your lovely story.

-Travis.
2/20/2003 c1 Sheena
Amazing. truly amazing. Beautiful. Masterpiece. I adore it.
5/4/2002 c1 34suicidalrainbow
coolness
5/3/2002 c1 13lalalalelelel
wow, this is very interesting. I really like how you put so much emphasis on eyes!
1/18/2002 c1 Marion
That greatly moved me and made me think. You were blessed to have such a beautiful thought.
1/14/2002 c1 Angel of Peace
aw this wuz really good!
1/9/2002 c1 3Sapphire Weapon
OMG that was so beautiful!
18 Page 1 2 Next »