for Doors

11/20/2003 c1 14tresparadisE
nice! i love the "Argh!" bit. exactly the right word. anyways very cool poem, thats kinda what i feel like when i'm half asleep and trying to think. cheers!

-tresparadise
6/27/2003 c1 28Fashiondiva
Thats beautiful. It is so dark and mysterious, and the feelings written are so wonderfully described. Thanks for writing!
8/27/2001 c1 adfasdf
Very nice. I'm tempted to put some of the very pitiful poetry I wrote @ Congrats.
7/24/2001 c1 Rubicon
Wow... i feel like this poem often enough that it just may have to go on my favourites! i particularly like the line "A suffocating feeling that this is not enough", simply because it epitomises the way it seems almost futile to search anymore. Again, wow. Cheers!
7/13/2001 c1 Kjersti
Oh, my. Great one. Oh, my.
7/12/2001 c1 68LunarBard
that is very good.
7/12/2001 c1 2Goddess Shinigami1
*smiles* In my mind that makes a whole lot of sense. Don't ask why or how. It just does. poetry it does a soul good
7/12/2001 c1 Silverfox4
I like it. That's kind of the feeling I get when I got distracted in the middle of thinking up a story and I want to get back to it and can't remember what it was. (They usually come back a few hours after I've given up, but I hate it when it happens. It always makes me feel so depressed.)
7/12/2001 c1 3Wolf's Cry
weird but interesting good too!