for Terror

2/25/2003 c1 69Lowell Boston
I vote for continuing. There are so many options and direction for you to choose from. Is the creature a reflection of a psychological fear - perhaps from something traumatic in her past - child abuse. Does it represent a dire situation she's in now - something as mundane as owning money to a credit card company, or worse - powerful people who tend to settle things in back allys. Is it a personal fear - she's pregnant, or thinks she is? Or ultimatly there really is something terrible out there, and her dream is a foreshadowing of events to come.

I'd say the next logical step is to further introduce your character(s) setting and context for this story. Perhaps as you put those things together you'll discover the direction you want to go in.

Best of luck,

Lowel
3/4/2002 c1 Agent Green
Hey KewlKat,

Since I last reviewed. I didn't tell you any thing I liked or said about your story you have. I have alot of ideas. For of all, is any envolved. What are their names. I read the story and couldn't find a name. That is the only problem you have in this story and a little bit more characters. I hope that helps out your story. Please continue the story and write the second chapter.Maybe it will be better.
9/8/2001 c1 8Ice Demon
That was creepy.Write more and review my stories
7/13/2001 c1 2L.E. Lamkin
Hm, not much to it, and fairly cliche so far. How many stories/movies/TV shows open up with some kind of horrifying dream sequence? Answer: many. I'm hoping you might surprise us all with this, Kat. Why don't you go ahead and try and continue this, and then we'll see if it's any good. Because to tell you the truth, this isn't much to go by. So far, I would say that this is fairly good writing, even though you MUST (and I stress MUST) try very hard to keep all of your verbs in ONE tense. This is a major pet peeve of mind. The normal mode is past tense in most stories and novels. "She did this. She walked over there." None of this, "The door creaks open. She walks to to it slowly." That kind of writing is for scripts. Anyway. I'm going on and on. Show us some real goods, Kat, and then we'll go from there.