for My Block

5/23/2005 c1 zakei
WOW WOW WOW! AMAZING! you so totally rock at writing! I can think up haikus, but not this way! wow. *bows* i love the way how the rhymes slip into the haiku stealthily. very good!
10/25/2002 c1 Domino1
I relly enjoyed this poem. Relly nice *thumbs up*
9/3/2002 c1 I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount
That's verry pretty and nicely written.Keep it up.Could you maybe read and review my origonal vampire novel?I would really apricate it if you could.
4/19/2002 c1 5Erin2
very clever. :)
4/12/2002 c1 11Angry Bob
That's so kewl! I love poetry! I like the concept of inspiration melting like an ice cube - very thoughtful.

Kudos - Angry Bob
2/15/2002 c1 17The Haiku Police
The HKP salute.
2/10/2002 c1 Emily M. Hanson
Interesting. :)
7/23/2001 c1 17ArwenStar914
OOooo, I like I like! =) Very well worded and your descriptions were excellent! That's a pretty picture, fire and ice. Very nice, very nice. Keep up the good job. **ArwenStar**
7/22/2001 c1 11ArwenAria18
For someone who's new at this, it seemed very well done to me! And I liked the idea behind it, as well. Thank you for reviewing my story :) and here I am, returning the favor, as I try to do all the time, if I can. You should consider trying to get this publised, or any other poems you have. -ArwenAria18
7/21/2001 c1 54Werecat99
Very good. I've been there too...
7/20/2001 c1 Mama Varie
YOUR Block haiku brought a big smile to my face...so true! You captured the feelings of frustration of writer's block very well in a humourous way.
7/20/2001 c1 5White Wolf1
If I'm understanding this correctly, you want time to take care of your inspiration without having others tear it apart when it's blocked. Right? It's an interesting thought. I like the way your expressed it.
7/19/2001 c1 Jitendra
'_' ... my muse is on the periodic table. I'm so bad at writing reviews, but I enjoy your writing stuff... your writing is good? Uhm, mass enthusiasm!...? hehe ^^ 43/187