for My fantasy

6/24/2018 c1 4CalvinHobbesGatsby
this was interesting, well done
1/18/2013 c1 58sweetladyjane2012
Cute story :)
2/1/2008 c1 Princess in the Kingdom
Awesome! I've always wanted to meet the Romanovs my self. The difference between then and now is HUGE! It would take to atleast midnight to explain all that. This is a really cool story.
7/6/2004 c1 HollyGaydosRomanov
Great story I hope you write more storys like this!I also only just turned thirteen last month,so I think that people at my school would call me a geek if they new i was so obssessed with the romanovs!Im glad to see there are others! *HOLLY*
~*""LONG LIVE THE ROMANOVS""*~
1/18/2004 c1 lizz
bah why didnt u warn them! ebil lenin
3/28/2003 c1 5shakespeareinlove86
Hey i liked this story and thanks for your nice review on The Last Grand Duchesses of Russia. Stayed tuned for more, and please check out my other story the Legend of the Red Diamond, it came from my love of the Romanovs and I put a twist on it to turn it into something original. Thanks again!
2/18/2002 c1 Ellie Roberts
Wow. I love it. :) I wrote the OTMA novella... and am still working on it. Keep it up! Write more about OTMA! *grins* Not much about them. :)
7/18/2001 c1 kiwiflavoredrockstar
i started reading this and in the beginning it was good but once Shannon showed them the device i stopped reading. she shouldn't have done that, she shouldn't have told them where she came from EXACTLY because then that makes the story more...i don't know interesting, exciting - someway or another. i don't mean this as flaming you this is just constructive criticism. e-mail sometime and we could talk...i liked the beginning of your story but after that - i didn't want to continue. - Markie/kiwi_flavored_rock_star