for All My Thanks to You

8/13/2002 c1 The Wandering Blue Andalite
This is wonderful! I love this poem,the rythem of it is fantastic reminds me of a song almost. I love the message of the poem,how you want to thank the people who helped you,and living without regrets. I'm going to print this poem out right now,and put it on my bullitent board. I really do love it. ^_^
4/27/2002 c1 natasha
amazing...it sounds so similar to what happens 2 the best of us in life, its awesome.
4/2/2002 c1 48Midnight01
Wow... I hope all those who need someone, even if imaginary, has somebody like this.
3/15/2002 c1 22audig
huh. see, i usually do regret it when i do anything, but i like the idea that you don't have to. good poem!
9/4/2001 c1 empty account
Excellent as usual. I think it would do us all good to have a stranger like that.
8/27/2001 c1 105VG Sherry
i need a stranger like that... oh, that was very wicked:)
7/22/2001 c1 2Evelyn Johnson
hmm...im glad u like my stuff :)..i didn't quite understand this one much...but u seem like a very good writer!
7/21/2001 c1 56Aletheia
OOOH, I love that. So many poems I see that don't point out those rare people, or even the times when we can talk to ourselves, and give good advice and encourage us. You also have such a nice rhythem in that, it's delightful. :)
7/18/2001 c1 Kittioto
Aaaw... that's great. I always love almost ALL your poems... and this is even one of the betters. Very good, and great rhythm. I can some-what relate to it as well...
7/18/2001 c1 Miba
Muy, muy bein. I liked it.