for When morning comes

4/21/2002 c1 6Zurizip
O.o! THAT IS REALLY REALLY GOOD!
1/18/2002 c1 Midnight Arrow
epic girl! some spelling erors, but really cool. I can't believe you actually kept the story flowing for that long. Inspired chicky baby
11/27/2001 c1 4tropicalfrost86
OMG! you're so good! the only thing that bugged me was the problems with the spelling and wrong word choices and that type thing. you should have someone else read it. someone else on fanfic.net, perhaps? that would take care of that. your writing is beautiful! i love the words you use!
10/2/2001 c1 4SilverPhoenixWings
Very nice. Okies. I have so much to comment on. First, have you read the poem 'Lady of Shalott'? I highly recommend it. Second, thanks ever so much for putting me on your favorites list! I feel so honored. Lastly, you say 'Goddess bless'. Are you Wiccan? It makes no difference to me, just curious. Thanks girlie! Oh, by the way, your spelling *is* apauling. LOL. I'm just kidding! ~SPW
10/2/2001 c1 5Firewings
Hi! I really like this poem. :oD It is cute and sing-songy and has a great rhyme scheme and an excellent story! Kinda reminds me of a poem called "The Fairies" by William Allingham-I think that's his name (Up the airy mountain, Down the rushy glen, We daren't go a'hunting, For fear of little men, We folk good folk, Trouping all together, Green jacket red cap and white owl's feather...) That's one of my favorite poems. Now I have another favorite! :o)
9/15/2001 c1 82Princess Cora
That was great! Oh it was so good, but there were some spelling errors... if you ever need a beta reader, I can help you there. All you gotta do is whistle... And you can whistle, right? (Of course I know how to whistle etc...)(Never mind you blew it.)

That was great. Maybe I should put some of my original poetry... ha my crappy poetry.
7/25/2001 c1 Dani
WONDERFUL! Beautiful and inspiring
7/25/2001 c1 Jenn14
really cute poem! I love it! Can I put it up on my faerie page in my poems section? Please?