for You Told Me

5/20/2009 c1 17Unique1952
This is very good.

It is somewhat frustrating but a good piece nonetheless.

Again, nice work with this.
12/30/2006 c1 6Twin Mustang
your poems & stories are all so sad..
5/2/2006 c1 12LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets
I am absolutely in love with your work. This poem flows well, and it's very sad. To me, it doesn't seem like the person telling all of this does not care for the person in pain, etc. It's just their way of adoration. But they do seem controlling. Yes, very sad. Awesome work. ;)
6/18/2005 c1 6Abzy
a very clever poem. i like your work. inflicting pain on another unfairly. and enjoying their pain. an extremely good point to make.
9/7/2004 c1 4Jessica Maxwell
What a sadistic person. If they find pleasure in the pain of another, they must have serious problems themself; still, why force it on another? This poem mostly made me angry. It was intriguing, but horrible as well. (Not horribly written, mind you, not at all.)
3/10/2004 c1 1GoldEyeFox
Bravo, I like your poems. They give the writter something to relate to. Does this poem ever tell the truth, itlooks like you havent written in a while, but if u ever see this review, just wanna say u are a good writter and that Im sorry for what you went through~
3/4/2004 c1 14Jinenji
this is good! it's true on some cases and thats sad! but this is good!
11/23/2003 c1 127mercury-phoenix
Oh...that was really good.
10/22/2003 c1 1Zeia
simply beautiful work of art.

it's more on abuse or something, right? A sadistic person...
7/26/2003 c1 35Jordyana
OMG...That was amazing! I love it! And you're so right...People say that you're pretty while you're crying or angry...What do they mean by that? Man, great poem. Love it. Keep up the good work!

-Jordyana 0:)
10/21/2002 c1 DragonsEclipse
That was good. Keep writing! ^_^
10/18/2002 c1 20Starlight Rain
So kawaii! Actually, it kind of reminds me of a friend of mine who loves watching people cry. Anyway, It think that this is really pretty, and so sweet. *^^*

~~Say You'll Remember
8/8/2002 c1 9Jash
That last line was absolutely heartbreaking. Great work!
4/1/2002 c1 Aderyn Du
I like this one. It seems bitter but also resigned, I think. As if the speaker has given in.
3/10/2002 c1 Kenju
Hi! Wow I loved your poem...its very insightful! Hi my name is Kenju...whenever I searched for a name, your name came up to...and I was very surprised...I mean 112 fics! Thats a lot [duh] so I was kinda curios...I'm gonna go read some more!
20 Page 1 2 Next »