for Prositry-The Glass walled prison

1/25/2006 c1 4Illigitimate Luv Child
It was nicely written, I liked the aquarium simile/metaphor. But what if you think of it this way. If the devil is 'bad' and 'bad' people go to hell. Why would the devil punish them for being 'bad', you think he'd encourage it. But then again I'm strictly athiest, so what would I know about christianity.

Yours in illigitimacy (which is not a crime):P

Luv Child

P.S. Please don't take any of this the wrong way. I didn't mean to offend anyone.
6/30/2005 c1 20XInSaNeXBlOoDyXPrInCeSs
5. Think about it for a while and say, "Ah...interesting."

~inhyel
4/9/2004 c1 28Death by Night
Wow... That's EXACTLY what I'm thinking, too... Sorry, but I can't follow any of your options, except possibly post it somewhere, but I don't know where yet... Thanks, that cleared up a lot. Keep writing,
~DBN
2/17/2003 c1 28yet another running mouth
For me, it's not that believing in God makes me feel good-it's that I can't look at the universe and say, "There is no God." The simplest mathematical proofs, the orderly way in which Nature looks after itself, the undeniable beauty of this world-all of these things prove to me that they were created by an intelligent, caring Artist. The fact that the Sun keeps rising every day is proof that God cares about our existence. After all, what are we compaired to Him? We should've been considered as nothing, and yet He died for us-He bled to death so that He could spend eternity with His creation. How cool is that?
7/23/2001 c1 2nenya
Sorry, the paragraphs didnt comeout right.