for It Came From the Toilet

11/19/2002 c1 8confection
Bahaha... This story has become a cult hit among my friends and I in the past year. We subsequently have a few "shit-bat", "Parteepants" inside jokes. The thing that really makes it work, that pulls the concept together is the biting humor. Part IV is just what makes Parteepants, Parteepants. Any other ending and it just wouldn't have been so great.

Teehee.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't tell me you're into eating your own poop."
10/31/2001 c1 Faith
HI!

I luv this story! so dang funny! I am sooo going to keep reading ur stories. SOOO FUNNY! lol cya around E-MAIL ME SOMETIME!

~KurUpt CoDfIsH~
10/11/2001 c1 42Valerie Mackin
That was hilarious. Part of me kept trying to click the story, but the other part refused to let me until I finished the story. I'm glad I did.
9/3/2001 c1 15Gyro
Geh! EWWW Jesu... eh... I'm going to go to the bathroom now... er.. on second thought... Awesome description and original story as usual! Bring on the stories!
9/3/2001 c1 1Rusty Oatmeal
Okay. Quite strange and gross, but very entertaining. I liked it. Hm, bats made of crap... I think I'll pass up on that offer of chocolate, thank you.
8/28/2001 c1 Henry Lake Spaulding
Uhh...I found it absurd and entertaining! :D