for Cold Black

6/23/2013 c1 2Clrk4life
It was really well written. I quite enjoyed it though the big reveal towards the end didnt really reveal anything about what the guy was or what the girl had become.
6/25/2005 c1 Nicky
That was really good! I thought that was very original. I loved the descriptions. A job well done!
6/6/2005 c1 2Slate Green
Wow. ... ... ... Just... wow. It sort of had the effect on me of diving headlong into another world. A little bit confusing, but I'm assuming that there would be more to follow to explain it all... like what she has become and whether or not she's a vampire or demon or whatever.
5/26/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
*staers in awe* really inspiring, I am amazed at how you left this off. you left off so much, this is so interesting too! I really want to read more of it! *pouts* a very beautiful and well written read, I really enjoy this and loved the way it was done. *adds to favorite stories lists*

!~* noelle *~!
2/22/2005 c1 darknesslivesinu
differnet for sure, can't wait to read the next chapter.
2/19/2005 c1 Yak
Mysterious and beautiful. Your clear sentences are powerful and work wonderfully. Great story.
1/8/2005 c1 4Slideshow
Wow, fantastically written. Very much interesting too. The story just wound me in until I suddenly found myself finished. It's great this story! I'm not sure if I've ever read one like it.

I love how you made it short, instead of you know, like.. with chapters and stuff. I'm usually not one for short stories, but I dunno, I like this one alot.

Great work, I hope to read more from you!
1/7/2005 c1 Sani
I like that way you wrote that story...almost entrancing

Sani
1/5/2005 c1 rainyaviel1
wow...that was awesome! i could picture everything in my head. so detailed and vivid. good job!
12/28/2004 c1 EnterTheMatrix
Morbid…Melancholic… Perfect…

Good length too. Nice ending and fitting graphic vocabulary.
12/21/2004 c1 5Single White Rose
Wow, this was a... very powerful story. It's just so... wow! It was wonderful, I loved it completely.
9/14/2004 c1 TrickeyKiss
Woo-hoo! Cold and Black all the way! Great story, I really liked it! I mean, having that THING go inside you, take you over... *shudders* creepy. Very creepy. Now you're gonna have me looking over my shoulder... ep! Keep it up,
TK
8/18/2004 c1 1rukki
this is pretty deep stuff. What is she? i mean what is he? i mean? huh? Is he just a demon? I mean how can he just transfer his powers to that girl with just a kiss? Are kisses forbidden for the demon? really well written. definetly dark and enigmatic.
8/18/2004 c1 20Shadow Haven
Ofcourse I'll review!, The story was well...unexpecting...that's good because you don't want the reader to know what you will write ^_^
You have very good grammar, and you decribe things well too. May i trouble you to read my stories? they're no match in your league but its good entertainment ^.~
Update your story soon, it's worth the update!
Fearell
7/31/2004 c1 Kyandoru
that was very well written and interesting! very nice way of describing things and surprisingly rounded characters for a one shot. nice
ja ne