for Malice In Wonderland

4/5/2006 c1 18Kat Reverie
This is nicely done! I love dark portrayals of wonderland, and this one is one of the better ones. Despite the way it looks, it as it's own sort of rythem. I also like how this makes me hug the theory that wonderland steals sanity. Also, the last line is nice, it made me think 'Oh! she finally got the rabbit! How nice."
3/28/2005 c1 l057 1n51d3
Doesnt reality bite?This poem made me smile; its like my life. I liked how in the title malice rhymes with alice.
3/28/2005 c1 15earcandy
different. not bad :)
6/26/2004 c1 124Ketsurui-sama
Beautifully morbid. I like it. I like it alot. Alot alot. O_O I'll be looking out for more of your stuff!
4/1/2004 c1 164outruntheavalanche
DUDE. I fucking loved this! *bows down*
3/28/2004 c1 4JoseJavi
you are one fucked up writer!
yet i like your style.
funny=violent=your formula
3/28/2004 c1 3Mayya
for some reason, I just fell in love with that poem. It was really good, actually. It's kind-of the way I've always felt about Wonderland myself...
Love & Peace
/Maya
11/25/2003 c1 3Shiro Inazuma
O.o... um... uh... cool?
9/11/2003 c1 5KaiRei
hehe...I love this kinda stuff like alice in wonder land is actually about drugs, so is barney...uhh...well, it's disturbing how many kiddy shows are about drugs, sex, and whatnot!

~Snki~
8/31/2002 c1 Malice-in-Wonderland
I love to see children's tales twisted this well.
9/14/2001 c1 xhardygrl316x
your a very good poet. i like the twist, very different. i've never read anything like this, i find it fascinating.
8/31/2001 c1 Elisabeth
Intresting portral and twist of Alice in Wonderland.
8/29/2001 c1 7GreenPoet
I'm not sure whether I should be deeply disturbed or laughing hysterically...

That's why I like it so much!

Keep Writing!
8/29/2001 c1 B from HHS
And what land do you live in, StrangeEmily? Full of Wonder? Or is yours black and bloody too?

P.S. Loved it.