for After All This Time

1/27/2005 c1 1Jesskah
I was told to get an account on Fictionpress by one of my friends :)

So I thought i'd look around while I'm at it and read a bit of poetry and stuff, since I write poetry and a poet always needs to read poetry and alot of it to perfect there style. anyways enough about that!

I know it gets annoying how people say its a great poem, and doesn't give you any tips, but this is wat im gonna say..

I stumbled across a poem today,So honist and true it was, and now I'm here to say,I nearly cried that day,What more can I say. :P:P

hehe You've got talent, you've got ure oown style, so keep it that way, no matter what anyone says. ;) Follow your hheart thats what you've got to do.

Anyways enough of my rambling

JESSKAH!
8/30/2001 c1 7Lightning Tigress
I like this poem very much, my only suggestion would be to divide ut into stanzas. I enjoyed the use of mythology... very nicely done.
8/30/2001 c1 28R a q u e l1
Oh, wow, that's so true on how people treat you when they take you for granted. Good poem, keep writing!
8/29/2001 c1 Ducky2
Ok, ok, but only because you told me to, and I just can't say no to you - you'll whine and if I do. But on to the subject at hand. This is an amazing piece of work. Very powerful. Please keep writing, I will be very mad if you don't. and don'tworry, it will all work out.