for With You (edited)

6/28/2003 c1 princess-of-hopes
i think it's a beautiful poem...it's good that u feel that way abotu a friend. u should continue to write more and more and more and more
4/28/2003 c1 Destria
wow... i hope that writing will help both of you cope. i know i shouldn't play mentor, but if your friend wants to express, help her write poems. loved it! very deep
7/25/2002 c1 Jhondy
Hey girl. Truth, I only found your poem 'cuz I was looking to see if anyone had that particular pen name. I'm glad I did. It was very touching. I hope your friend's okay. Lots a love.
3/8/2002 c1 Green Eyes Mako
I loved it. I was nice but sad. I know how it feels to have your friend tell you that they want to die, and all. Hey is the poem true. If so did the friend kill them selfs.
3/7/2002 c1 rare rage
oh my goodness! that is lik so sad. im so sorry that happened... its one of the best poems ive ever read.::tears bout to cum::hope u can live a happy life^^"guys last a week, but friends last forever" -rare rage^^
12/21/2001 c1 7Salome Morgan
OMG! I feel like crying! Is this true? OMG, I am so sorry. Anyway, real nice. Very insightful...arg...not what I mean...you know what I mean...

anyway, thanx for reviewing the Grapes of Wrath. I just put something new up. I think you'll like it. Please r/r.-Grace
10/9/2001 c1 38Cerberus
I loved it... It reminds me of me and my friends... only it the other way around... I love friendship poems...
9/14/2001 c1 11Spartacus Caesar
very emotioal. I like emotional things. I sure hope everything turns out all right with you and your friend.
8/31/2001 c1 Spinelli
A review for a review I always say. That was a great poem, dont know yourself. Very powerfull last line. The fact that this is a true story makes me even sader...I will you to write more poetry!
8/29/2001 c1 38Cerberus
Jeeze, That poem nearly made me cry *sniff* Friendship poems hurt me the most for some reason... Especially if one of the people wants to die...
8/29/2001 c1 me