for Evyljur Lives

1/24/2002 c1 5Ruby Faerie
Well, she doesn't sound very nice! lol! Very good description by the way!
11/19/2001 c1 3Kara Angelle
hehe! you know how much I love this, I find it kind of sad that little Princess Evie(short for Evijur, from some of my half-written stories) has turned into this thing, it's all her father's fault, grr, that chauvanistic pig! He turned a sweet innocent little girl into this...monster! Evyljur, *shivers*, oy but to think she is soo evil! very good sketch of her. Now I have to do a sketch of her when she was a little girl...*Kara runs off to write something in her sky-blue notebook*
9/8/2001 c1 11ArwenAria18
uuuuuurrrrgggghhhh **shivers** Ohhhh! How evil and terrifying! You captured the slimy tendancy well! **shivers again** how utterly despicable she is! And the descriptions were uncanny. But one question... why was there a lot of extra stuff in there inbetween the sentences and such? i.e. , or , etc. That, of course, does not affect the wonderfulness of your sketch here. -ArwenAria18
9/3/2001 c1 17ArwenStar914
wow, that is REALLY freaky. Sounds like an evil witch all right! yikes, this is really awesome! You brought her to life (pardon the pun) and portreyed the evil and wickedness beautifully. Wonderful work, great job. **ArwenStar**