for Felt

3/27/2002 c1 Flounder
*sniff* lucky Tigg, you are quite an amazing fellow you are, feel loved I reviewed, Iam not on fanfic but check out my site if you care to www.geocities.com/flounderscove/index.html

Really sweet! bye! Flounder *fissssh*
3/2/2002 c1 22Wide Awake Bored
Hey there,

I've heard about you a couple of times from Ducky, and when I found you on her buddy list well, let's say I'm a curious being.

This was well done, I often see poetry done in this style but rarely pulled off so well. Cudos to the siren reference, you don't see much mythology in teen poetry (i'm assuming you're a teen, forgive me if I"m wrong) and it's well worded, because you've not fallen into the common trap, you found words that sound the same, but don't rhyme.

In any event, after all my rambling is done it's well done, and I enjoyed reading it. I'm guessing this is either about a significant other of yours, or ducky, or both, or I'm completely wrong. But chances are you may meet me quite soon over the march break to correct me, (i'm coming to visit ashley, not to stalk you lol)

Ask ducky about me if you're so curious, and check out some of my own poetry if you're interested.

*flips abnormally long hair* Later.

-Rob
11/20/2001 c1 28R a q u e l1
Hey, great poem! I wish I was that good!
10/10/2001 c1 74Yelen
Even though my brains feel like someone had just stepped on them right now, I would just like to make a fool of myself and say, Wow, that is a great poem, I was touched by it.
9/9/2001 c1 Ducky2
*sniff* She's an incredably lucky person. Would you mind giving lessons to Joe? Anywho . . . I'll stop pestering you . . . hey, when are you going to review my stuff? *disapears in a puff of smoke*