for The Hero

6/27/2005 c1 25Lui5ito
What a good poem I love your rhyming scheme. Good job.
8/19/2004 c1 17OryssaV
This poem is kind of unexpected (I found it somehow?). Maybe it is appropriate for the times we live in, or the places we live in... where heros are so needed and scarce. There are heros in so many of us, ordinary people, not discovered or not acted upon on. You portray hero as a knight, with all that armor and a horse... that doesn't really fit the image of hero these days, where everyone has the chance of running away, of being scared. life offers plenty "opportunities" like that. And we are always someone's hero whether we are acknowledged or not.
The only thing I didn't really like about your poem is the rhyme scheme... it is simple (and thus simple doesn't always mean better but) almost every line ends similar and after a while it is not interesting.
6/1/2004 c1 Harry
Well yog riter vat wos horabil so mani spellin eras and stuff. i hat it. u suk. fro m jfj
1/23/2002 c1 Stardreamer
Kathryn, you have the ability to paint with words! I can picture the knight you describe in my mind! :)
1/6/2002 c1 CapturedHeart
Wow, that's really good. Short sweet and really meaningful. :) Not only does it invoke thoughts of heroes past, but of heroes present, and of the heroes we ourselves can yet be. (Yeah and unlike your poem my reviews starting to not make sense.)
9/17/2001 c1 17ArwenStar914
Oooooo, me likes, me likes! 'Make me like the hero.' Excellent! It reminds me of my brother, he's awesome, he's always there to save my hide, heehee. =) This was excellent (of course). Keep it up! =) **ArwenStar**
9/10/2001 c1 Angel Kara Angelle
hey sis, I love this! very poetic(but I suppose you already knew that! lol) I have a site! under the name of Kara, I only have one story up, and it's one you haven't read yet. You are one of my heroes! you've always encouraged me, and I always felt I could talk to you about anything. Another one of my heroes is David, who portrayed Christ to me in a way I never imagined possible. i luv ya, sis, Angel-girl.
9/8/2001 c1 11ArwenAria18
"Make me like the Hero."! Yessss, my preciousss! Lovely! Inspiring tones, rhythym is good and absolutely wonderful! :) An all-around good piece of work, just like all your others! -ArwenAria18
9/8/2001 c1 Katelyn
I like it, it's really good! My heros are Steven Speilberg cuz I want to be a director someday and Martin Luther King...well that one speaks for itself