for in conclusion

1/29/2003 c1 hoku the dragon
i thought that was cool!i am really bad at writing reviews because i never seem to help anyone(thats what one of my friends said) so i shall leave it at that.

hoku
5/1/2002 c1 pastel garlic
interesting, yet remarkably common perspective. (when i say perspective, i mean view on life, not writing style)
12/11/2001 c1 6izziebitt
I love it! ::sigh:: I really do, the dark ones are ALWAYS THE BEST. And now for the advice that we all give and recive... Please do keep writing; its the only thing that keeps us sane.
12/10/2001 c1 Kritik
nice. only problem is the first 3 lines basically allude to the same images (darkness, etc.) but i really liked the line "bastard ain't gonna save you this time"
12/8/2001 c1 9Storm3
THAT is a very, I mean VERY, dark and deep poem.

But pretty good. I like it though it doesn't really rhyme. Strange...
12/8/2001 c1 empty account
It's okay, dark poems arn't always my favorites.
12/5/2001 c1 18Kitai Matsuru
once again, a great poem.
12/5/2001 c1 4NinjaRage
that was sad.But I don`t like the part about giving god the finger though sorry.I really love god.But anyway.That was excellent.good job.No,Great JOB!Keep it up!
10/6/2001 c1 6Musogato
*low wistle* Now that's angsty. But I have to disagree with the whole 'no point in caring' thing. If no one cares, why bother sulk about it? If everyone ignored me, I'd probably be more loud and outgoing than ever! But, this isn't about me, and I'm all out of replies. so... yeah. -_-;
10/4/2001 c1 24Neesh
woah...
9/17/2001 c1 Elwing Alcyone
Cool, that's good. I especially like the last line.
9/16/2001 c1 Glory Night
Wow, that was really good. But the thing is.. it's so true.
9/9/2001 c1 Queen Deanna
Your poems have a wonderful detached observing effect. It makes them seem dark and painful at a distance, but with passion. Does that even make sense? Probably not. I love them:)