for We Were Safe

9/7/2004 c1 34RavenDove
It's hard to believe it's been almost three years.
9/10/2003 c1 1Alexandra I. Spears
I know exactly how you feel. I can imagine telling my son in the future (he's almost 21 months now)about how the country was before that day.
8/10/2003 c1 3Omelettes
America wasn't prepared. It got hit. Boom.

Things like this happen in so many other places, every single day. No-one paid any attention until it happened in America.

Sure, it shouldn't have happened... But I don't feel terribly bad about it, nor did I on that day.
6/18/2003 c1 34eupseudes
You are #3 on my list to review 50 essays! Here is my feedback:

I think when they hit us on 9/11 I went into denial.

Denial isn't good. You have to face the facts.

Yet everyday, more people die from other things we don't think about: smoking, AIDS, cancer, auto accidents.

9/11 was a cloud. And every cloud has a silver lining. Though it was a horrifying experience, it has awakened America to the true world, and how lucky we are.
5/25/2003 c1 5Fira Flame
Wow, I'd forgotten the pain and misery that floated over our country like a fog after 9-11... thanks for making me remember...

Very touching essay Rachel. Keep up the good work.
6/8/2002 c1 9Gijinka Renamon
*SNIFF*

This is very sad. I think you did a real good job.
3/4/2002 c1 ME
I can't help but let a tear drop from my cheek. That was wonderful. But why is this on Fanfiction.net. This isn't really a story of any kind? But still that was wonderful.
12/2/2001 c1 Guest
As will we all.
10/10/2001 c1 Nightshade Darkholme
You are able to express eloquently what MY feelings are about this tragedy. However, all I have to say is, "Why?"

That, and..."United We Stand." Long live the USA!
9/12/2001 c1 4JeWeLz
the attack yesterday has effected everyone everywhere..but all we can do is hope nothing worse happens and be grateful for everything we have..

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service