for Trashcans are EVIL!

2/2/2007 c1 12TMorseCode
Can't say that I really understand, but it definitely amused me. What about things that can't be recycled? Where do we put those?
7/5/2006 c1 3Hannah Leigh
You have a point about the trashcans- I'm afraid they're going to join forces with... ::gasp:: the garbage disposal!
9/17/2004 c1 7Madkat-Z
*falls over dead laughing* I had a friend of mine write a comic about how evil trashcans are. This poem is great.
10/18/2003 c1 Trixxy Merriam
What about evil trash buckets? has anyone written a poem about them? no and they're gonna take over the world and no one can stop them aie
6/11/2002 c1 5linkin-park4ever
=D LOL =D
5/18/2002 c1 3Lemmings12
Hehe! Die trashcans, die! You've got quite an ingenious mind! Keep it up!
4/5/2002 c1 7Ex-Smurfette
I LOVE THIS...too true my friend too true...tis true...keep writing about their oppresive ways...the public must know!

moi
9/29/2001 c1 sweettart25
what did the trashcans do to you? *sniff* *sniff*
9/29/2001 c1 Liz. The green one
Beautiful. I removed the trash can from my room after reading this. (I had to walk in order to remove it, but I figure that doing a lesser evil in order to banish a greater evil is less evil that supporting the great evil and I'm babbling, aren't I? Yes. Yes I am.)

The only problem I have with this bit of spontaneous brilliance is your plan for overcoming these evil receptacles of waste. If you trash the trashcans, won't the trashcan that you put the other trashcans into become some sort of omnipotent mega-trashcan? Putting trash into a can gives the can power. Imagine the power a can would gain if fed other cans, which had all been fed trash. ::shudders:: It's like Renfield with his flies and spiders and sparrows...
9/25/2001 c1 10DuelShocker56
This was really funny! Your very funny! LOL!
9/24/2001 c1 d-day
lol! that was funny
9/24/2001 c1 9silver rogue silver
HOHOHO! I LOVED THIS!
9/21/2001 c1 11Pa'arm
lol! that is so cool! It's sorta my mind. But i think that ailens will MAKE the trashcans do that. (I'm a little, scratch that, very, scratch that also, SUPER crazy!)
9/21/2001 c1 gabby
i love it! hahaha...trashcans r evil!
9/20/2001 c1 4Domestic bliss
trashcans are funny looking. with there big mouths and there shiney side. They blind me. I don't like trashcans either.
17 Page 1 2 Next »