for Eleventh September 2001 - The Girl Who Didn't Care

10/12/2003 c1 60Angels Rebellion
An interesting point of view...but mine during the time was far worse: Apathy...*shivers*...you did a REALLY good job at making this girl come alive though, yeesh, what a nutjob...
8/18/2003 c1 Deana Bell
Interesting.

It sorta reminded me of a few kids in school who, on September 11th, were complaining that we couldn't go on our D.C. trip cuz of the attacks, not seeming to be sad for the thousands who died. Insensitivity can be very scary.

~God bless~
8/12/2003 c1 27LaureLalaith
On the day of the attacks, every tv in every classroom was on the news, and everyone was really upset except this one kid in my spanish class. He just kept laughing a pointing at the screen and saying "there it goes again! its just like in the movies." He got a lot of bitch slaps that day, needless to say...

but you're right, its the truth. some people really do feel that way.
7/15/2003 c1 annoyed
this is not depressing, it's not real. it's really dumb. it's totally unbelievable, not the good way. it feels very fake, and is dumb. i'm just like that girl. maybe not about killing people, but whhy should i care about the US? they are a bunch of idiots. they don't even help Canada, and they expect Canada to drop all it's problems because the world hates america for being completely self-centred.

-some chick from england
12/18/2001 c1 Starkiller
This review falls under the pointless category: NYARG! ..hehe, gomen, gomen! Kami, I meant to read this fic ages ago! It's brilliant! Sheesh, & really in depth!... but didn't u freak the teacher out? ^.~ That's a good pawadan! *pats Xi's head* And hey, on Saturday u promised me we'd go xmas shopping! Don't think I'm gonna forget, Muffin-Sue! (it's my new name for you, like it? ^_^ Of course you do!) Hey, see when we're up north, we'll have all that time to make up even more pointless poems like Hibbety bobbity..somethingorother! Ja ne, Xilly-chan! ^_^
10/1/2001 c1 65Rose G
I just wish it wasn't possible to think of something like this, but it was very good.
9/27/2001 c1 MYST
wow...a really different take...never thought of that, that way...
9/27/2001 c1 7She's a Star
Wow...this was really good. Something to think about.
9/27/2001 c1 2Cori-chan
Really well written, I like it.
9/27/2001 c1 2Red Dragon
O.O Now that just plain SCARY! It's excellent but it's scary that there might be people who do act like that.