for Ocean Treasure

8/15/2003 c1 AVIGON
They do say that the sea is a cruel mistress... So it probably does hurt. It's not really my kind of poem, but I can see why other people would like it.
11/13/2002 c1 TLWROX
Well, your friend was right- it WAS beautiful! (Why did I get another picture of Marguerite when I read that? LW on the brain 24/7... ;) Gorgeous! :) :) :)
4/2/2002 c1 2E M McCaff
Quite confusing, but otherwise, quite good. I really like the way how you captured the ocean's treasures! You're WAY better than my sister. Well, not to be insulting to her or you, sometimes she's WAY better than you. no offence to both of you.
1/11/2002 c1 74Yelen
Your friend is right...this *is* beautiful. You should consider entering this poem in some poetry contest or whatever that awards large amount of cash to the winner...I think you'll have a real good chance of winning. This poem is suitably short, and your usage of language is very effective. Great work! I'm adding it to my faves.
9/29/2001 c1 20Kiora
Wow. Really simplistic, but deep, too. Very pretty. ^-^
9/29/2001 c1 159Heather Goldbug
::grins:: I'm the friend that called it beautiful. Because it seems so verrrrrry poetic! :) I love the part with the "lines that go round and round circles etched in smooth white bone". It sounds so beautiful then it make me want to sit there and admire a seashell. I like the questions too, it's worded so simply, a small child could have asked it, but it really makes you think. And don't think I didn't like the beginning, I liked that part, too. And the title is perfect. :)