for Fateful Desires

5/31/2005 c1 Aamalie
Lookie there. A succubus. xD Who'da thought?
7/23/2004 c3 26Endless Nightmares
Well, that was an interesting story. I liked Cassandra's character. She was developed into this emotional character.
I actually felt sorry for her.
You should make a sequal.Bringing ole Cassandra and Phil back to meet up with each other.
Anyway, excellent story.
7/23/2004 c2 Endless Nightmares
I thought the was a funny chapter. I like how he, Phil found out that she was a vampire. Very good work.
7/23/2004 c1 Endless Nightmares
Well, this story is very erotic. Very lustful chapter. Good job.
1/29/2004 c3 1princesss17
when are you going to continue the story?
1/9/2004 c1 9Nat the Slash
great story! need more!
1/31/2003 c3 1Jack Nolan
Dont know why you never finished this one...I see that you are still writing though... I like your style, seems well thought out.
5/31/2002 c1 5gaile
Fun stuff. Good description and lots of details. It sounds very interesting at this point.

by the way, that story you were trying to read is there, but fanfic probably wasn't working or something screwed up like that.
4/7/2002 c1 Montrel
This fic is REALY good. At first I thought Cassandra was some kind of demon but then it turns out she's a vampire! And I like how Phil isn't exactly your run-of-the-mill vampire. What is he? How did he get this way? Will ge ever return to normal? I hope you can answer these questions with follow-ups!
1/31/2002 c3 alicha
Very nice and dark just what i wasd looking for. I hope to see more like this from you in the future maybe not so graphic but stll good.
12/23/2001 c1 1Christopher G Part 2
Hmmm. How nasty and stuff. Anyway, I thought I was the one that had that whole vampire/sex/club thing on lock. (elbows Willum) Cool fic, just my style. I'm glad you started this because NIGHTFALL is as long as the Old Testament and I am not in the frame of mind to go there just yet.
11/25/2001 c3 6Strider Hunter
Phil, poor buddy, looks like you got yourself a mess of trouble to deal with...
10/3/2001 c3 SweetEvil
Hey! It's me.. I have returned and, um, forgot to log in...as usual. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that this is a pretty slick story so far! Phil annoyed me in the first chapter, but he's starting to grow me now - Great job!
9/30/2001 c2 2L.E. Lamkin
Ooooo. Back to the club. This is getting good, Will. I think Phil is reacting like most people would if they got turned into a vampire. A bit loopy, but determined to figure out what the f*ck was going on. I can't wait until Phil figures out what he really is, what he's capable of. Also can't wait to see a confrontation between Cassandra and Phil; that oughta be interesting. Also, I agree with a couple of others, an R-Rating is good for this story. Unless you heat things up later. :P
9/30/2001 c1 L.E. Lamkin
Gee. Now that's what I call a killer BJ. Cassandra is really cool, very sexy and evil-seeming. You never disappoint when it comes to vamps, Will. Ya just...know how to write a good vampire story. This is really great so far, and the descriptions are far far better than they are in Nightfall. Phil needs a bit more fleshing out, right now he's sort of card-board-ish, but I'm sure that will soon change. From past experience, I know you don't create 2-D characters. This is gonna be interesting... :)
20 Page 1 2 Next »