for I Told You So

8/23/2006 c1 32Blue Hearted Butterfly
Oh, 'sniff' it's so beautiful! PLease, keep up the good work!
7/17/2005 c1 19Madison Page
once again...I LOVE IT! it's moving, it gives hope..**please review my work!**
8/17/2003 c1 16kaika switched
That was bittersweet, but wonderful literature. You've got a great talent for writing poetry because even though it may not seem that way at times, rhyming is a chore. Keep writing!
5/27/2002 c1 124Penumbra
I love this poem! You did a really great job weaving your words together perfectly...keep it up!
4/6/2002 c1 7Ex-Smurfette
::tear:: ""sniff"" its really sad and really good...its neo maxi zoom good...keep on trucking..im mean writing
4/3/2002 c1 48Midnight01
Nice little theme here. I like the poetry, and I LOVE it when they rhyme...Not that they have to, but...
3/15/2002 c1 22audig
wow! i really enjoy the story in this, and the meaning put into it by the rhyming. I can totally relate. a very nice poem/ story.
1/6/2002 c1 Stanton
More sad endings... everything here has one. With the possible exception of "the light of friendship." This poem, I feel, was very good... I knew exactly how the person waiting felt. :)

-SIK
1/1/2002 c1 50Kittioto
Whooooah... that IS bitter. Now I feel compelled to write something bitter. COOL! I absolutely loved this... yet another to add onto favorites. That was awesome. I WANT MORE! I LOVE your poetry!
12/29/2001 c1 empty account
Was that a happy ending or a sad ending? While I guess if you get the last laugh but still lose your friend it's both. Nice poem