for dragon blues

7/19/2006 c1 2SilencedZorn
Oh, that's cute. ^^
5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
that was sad but i liked it
4/12/2005 c1 22Loup17
hhe, for some reason it made me laugh (which is amazing 'cause i am pissed off right now...) i like it, very well done; a great haiku
11/8/2003 c1 186Emi Amara
hiya! cool poem! *Evil Fire! I dunno why i said that!* great idea too

cya =)

- winged girl
6/25/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
...and it actually rhyme!

Oh, you're so good!
6/3/2003 c1 128Zainab
OOh this one's cool. Better than the haiku about glittering clouds. *still out of breath from chasing glitter* Dragon with fire, yay!
5/7/2003 c1 13just like me
I suppose I would have to be you to fully understand this poem, but I liked but I understand about it.
4/2/2003 c1 22MadMorrow
I like it. I don't fully understand it, even now knowing that you've got a phobia of fire.

I'm not big into haiku, but this one has a nice image to it - different and a bit abstract.
2/21/2003 c1 33Aurora Barrett
hhehehehe You made me smile! Good job! I'm gonna add some more poems. Maybe you can come by and review them for me. Thanks. Oh, and don't be afraid of the one. You'll see. (It's only the title)

~Aurora Barrett~
12/19/2002 c1 12la presa de la noche
onteresting, just how afraid of fire are you? *lights match* heehee, i'm a pyromaniac *tosses match at you* i'm just playing. i love your work, no matter how much you diss fire, you do it eloquently.
10/26/2002 c1 34AquaSilverDragon
Like all your stuff, Ellerfru, just awesome. Short, but you really get what you want to say through to the reader.

~AquaSilverDragon
10/15/2002 c1 13shadowhwk6
deep but nice,great,and deep keep up the good work
8/10/2002 c1 wqwq
whoa I really luv this! maybe your best. I luv weird poems.
8/8/2002 c1 10Hikarineko Skadi
oh i love dragons too keep up the good work... see ya kari
5/28/2002 c1 8IvyDragon
That's really cool! This gives a real image, and even though you don't say it has a meaning, it sounds to me like the fact that you love your dad, and that when you wrote this you were really at home, and stuff... I'm sort of confused about why you put the dragons in there, but I guess it had to have a mystical subject to get the theme I found in it across... Keep writing!

~Ivy