for True Love

7/16/2006 c1 2Lady Pamina
I love the structure of this poem. I like how the title is called True Love and that your first two lines are phrases directly associated with those words. Then you provide the twist instead of reaching out to find someone, the speaker finds nothing. The poem truly embodies a sense of heartache and invokes all the feelings associated with it such as lonliness, sadness, shattered dreams, broken trust, and clinging to an impossibe hope. Great work.
11/24/2003 c1 37the insane floo pot
*stares in disbelief at the screen* Well hunny all I can say is... WOW! Just WOW! A "cynical and sad" view of love... huh, I'd re-phrase it to a realistic and truthful view on love! Hee, if you read my poems you'll see why yay I've found a kindered spirit! Keep on writing hunny!
9/2/2002 c1 13Jumping Peanut
*claps* This is kinda sad, but very pretty. I like it. For each moment of happiness,

I suffered a lifetime of sorrow, I really like that line.
2/6/2002 c1 13wendria
That's a good poem. I feel like that a lot. It has a lot of thought put into it.
2/1/2002 c1 layne
Before I comment, I just have something to add to quackingduk: I guess I can't be sure because obviously I am not the one who wrote the poem, but I personally thought the title, True Love was a perfectly fitting title. I thought it served the purpose of irony. But anyways, again, I loved it, I relate to everything you write. I wish I knew you in person. :)
12/12/2001 c1 2quackingduk
um...true love, you say? It's a very good poem but i don't think true love is an appropraite title. to me, that's not wut true love is, but then, im a hopeless optimist. good job. keep it up.
12/11/2001 c1 1amakasu toko
this poem is so depressing...but i love it...totally relates to reality
11/12/2001 c1 Aphrodite322
We seem to have such smiliar views! Another great poem.
10/11/2001 c1 57bib
There is a big truth in this poem.It seems to so real,fiting to the life.I like it.The only bad thing is that the form of the poem is a little bit strange.I would change this,but well done!
10/9/2001 c1 depressy-like too lazy to sign in
This stuff is amazing. Really. (btw, how did you find out about me?)
10/7/2001 c1 13Dr. Tamwe
I love the line "I froze my world for you" - it echoes with a sentiment expressed in a poem of mine of similar content. Love sucks dupa, doesn't it? That is why people write so much about it ;)
10/5/2001 c1 10The Carrot Princess
Ai... love. One sick, twisted emotion that always gets you down.
10/2/2001 c1 54Werecat99
Oh, yes, I can relate to that. Good work.