for Clinical Testing Session #34

8/23/2007 c1 1Anthiena
I like this. It's like the 'Just Another Vampire' stories. You should do a novel collecting those as well. :D
7/29/2006 c1 foxboy321
Damn! This is one hell of a good story. Creepy, I didn't expect the other scientist to be the one who had the pill . . . I like it.
2/12/2006 c1 unclepauly
I was just looking back through some of your old stories and I can barely believe what I'm reading! It's Brighton!
12/25/2005 c1 milrb5
Perfection willum. it was short but to the point. I enjoy every story I 've read of yours
5/12/2005 c1 3Shadow-Love
Good story, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
4/18/2005 c1 5KC Nightingale
Good story, though i saw the warewolf thing coming it was still a good twist. Jolly good show.
2/13/2005 c1 8sum nox
Very good! I especially like the ending!
7/11/2004 c1 3custardpringle
Very nice. I like it.
You made a nice choice in naming your villain, too.
4/15/2004 c1 9Smarts
Oh... Chilling. That was a good hooror chapter. Goodness gratiouos. Two go in and one come out.
4/14/2004 c1 25Adrian Alvarez
WOW, what an amazing concept, I am thoroughly impressed!
4/12/2004 c1 25Nickolaus Pacione
Damn.
Basically the only thing I had to say about this because it is so frightening. It is one of your menacing writes here Will. Keep it up, you should send this one out. There is a contest on http:/w.ebooksondisk.com, and you should write a story for it. I could see you actually making your way in there because a write like this, it would make you a writer to contend with.
1/29/2004 c1 1princesss17
who is martha? is she his mother or something? i just love your stories
1/11/2004 c1 5CobaltJewel
Well, it seems almost identical to Robin Cook's "Acceptible Risk". Otherwise it's pretty good.
10/7/2003 c1 IncanArticuno
This is probably one of the best pieces of fiction I've seen here! Keep writing!
9/20/2003 c1 nothingish