for First Scar

6/9/2002 c1 11Shadowed Viper
The was an excellent story. I really liked it. I guess that sounds vaguely morbid huh? Considering the subject matter. But what I meant was it was very well written. I liked the metaphors and personification(of sorts) that was given to the insults among other things. I admire your talent, I can't write like that.
5/13/2002 c1 13Dr. Tamwe
a very thoughtful piece... I enjoyed it. It makes the reader remember how much a child really does understand, despite the fact that children are so often overlooked in situations like these.

Please continue writing- to stop would be to waste true talent.
2/23/2002 c1 d21
;_; eeek! So sad! So wonderfully, wonderfully sad.
2/1/2002 c1 layne
Oh my god, that left me speechless. It left me brimming with tears...you have such a way with words, that it totally draws the readers in. I always write about *and* think about what people must have went through during their childhood to become the people we are today. And I thought this story portrayed it very accurately. I absolutely loved it and you should really think about publishing your writing. You really do have a talent.
1/31/2002 c1 Raberba girl
I liked how you were comparing the argument *understatement :p * to a war. The way you described it gave a good sense of the mood. Thanks for reviewing my story; I updated it, by the way.
1/20/2002 c1 4tropicalfrost86
how sad = (

beautiful writing though. nice descriptiveness.
12/12/2001 c1 2quackingduk
woah! i don't normaly read short stories, but woah! i meen, WOAH! yikes. tough life. sorry that happened. um...anyways, ur a good writer. keep it up.
11/12/2001 c1 Aphrodite322
That is such a sad little story...it makes me think so much of how much other people suffer and I how I never tend to think of others. You have a depth in your writing that is very sincere and thought-provoking.
10/9/2001 c1 4AniMajor1
Oh, that's so sad.
10/9/2001 c1 Darth Kirby
Imagery could be a bit better and the specifics could use some work, but really interesting otherwise.