for Beneath Erik's Bed

11/6/2003 c1 21Shade2
. . . wow. I don't think it's scary, I think it's sad. Again, not what one expects from the title. So many amazing images, the beautiful words . . . this was truly remarkable.
3/18/2003 c1 Twitch3
Wow. Really one of the best stories I've read on here (FictionPress).

I can see some of the similarities between this and some of S.K.'s works. Trucks, Cujo, The Boogeyman, and IT all rolled into one. I love it.

One of my favorite parts in the entire story is when you say Eric was lucky to inherit his mother's eyes.
2/27/2002 c1 2AngelPie
Wow. This was creepy, with a title like "Beneath Erik's Bed" I didn't think it would scare me but it did. You could give S.K. a run for his money. I mean I'm 17 and after reading this I have to admit I got down on all fours to look under my bed and make sure that just the usual pile of junk was there. I haven't done that since I was five.

PS: i do scare easily though so I may not be the best judge, still though, great story.
1/11/2002 c1 Eliar Swiftfire
Whoohoo! Pretty gruesome stuff! I like it! Ultraviolence and blood! More more more!

Oh, and ignore the other reviewer (i don't name names) who obviously didn't read your story.