for Unseen

6/17/2005 c1 Manju
oh my, i so understand. i am like the girl in the poem cuz hardly anyone notices my dispair. so sad...great job though.
2/29/2004 c1 37the insane floo pot
Well well such a delicious dark poem you've got here it's just so yummy to read, I know, I'm weirded out by my saying a poem's yummy to read but well I can't help it, that's the only way I can think of to describe how it feels after reading this magnificent little poem of yours! You're incredibly gifted when it comes to writing the angst I've practically got goosebumps from reading it!
"A lone tear trails down her cheek
No one notices"
Oh I'm just tingling all over it's just such a deep feeling poem and I positivley just... well LOVE IT! Everything about it is so amazing, from the title to how you weave images to form the meaning of the poem... for such a short poem, it invokes some strong emotion... beautifully crafted ^_^
11/6/2003 c1 retrojava
wow... deep... really great poem... very true to life...

~b
8/12/2002 c1 35Isildur
beautifully formed, i love this, even the title is cool :)

really great poem mysticwolf :)

i hope you can read and review some of my works :P
2/1/2002 c1 layne
This poem feels like something I would have written. I loved it, as I do with all your pieces...
1/31/2002 c1 1Elij
Yes, I was this sad lonely person at one time in my life, but in the end I went into a field where I care for those who are sad and lonely. I can relate.
1/14/2002 c1 80Kaethe Airlia
nice, cool. i am really not paid attention in, well, everwhere and i can relate. i hope this doesn't happen to you, tho cause it can really kill a person's self-value
1/13/2002 c1 18xox Sanura
Woah . . . i love writing dark poems like this one, i don't have them all posted but yours are better then mine, the only one i really like is unreal and icy waters yet i have some work to do on icy waters . . . anyways enought about me, love your work

Rina-san ~
12/12/2001 c1 2quackingduk
ack! no fun. been there, done that. hope that's not you. but. still, very good. keep it up.
12/11/2001 c1 12dujourfan1
sometimes people are so self-concieted! the sad thing it's true sometimes we only have eyes for ourselves...:0)
11/24/2001 c1 8Raonaid Luckwell
A poem of myself.. gods does it hit the mark..why I've escaped in the realm of make believe
11/12/2001 c1 Aphrodite322
Is this how you feel or how you portray others to feel? Your insight is amazing.
10/25/2001 c1 DemonWolfZero
I love this poem! I know the feeling, and I do feel it every day these days. I wonder sometimes...