for A Profile In Shades Of Night

1/26/2005 c1 The Scarecrow
Wow... I was in suspense through this whole thing! It was frickin' awesome! I'm just speechless!
1/17/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Willum-
I enjoyed this. Creepy, and excellent. I can't believe I didn't review sooner.
Your writing is excellent, and this proves it.
The Frayer was a great character,and I'm sure I wouldn't want to come in contact with it.
7/11/2003 c1 1N. Alba
OH MY GOSH! that was, sick, scarry, and above all the greatest writings i have ever read. oh man, im telling you, i played the whole thing out in my head, and wow. i could picture every little detail. those murders were horrific.

your amazing, i cant believe it. if this was longer, i swear it would be a great movie. like "Jeepers Creepers" or something.

nik
6/23/2003 c1 24greenzzz
That was REALLY REALLY great! i just Love your stories!This is going into my Favourites!You are a Wonderful Writer that Amazes me Everytime!*smiles brightly*

greenz
6/1/2003 c1 4Swirl34
That was just amazing. Simply amazing and intensely creepy. Good stuff.
5/22/2003 c1 2Aktrise
wow wow wow wow... i love it. love it love it love it. exceptional job! this is the knd of writing that a person needs to read. great job!
8/14/2002 c1 unclepauly
Brilliant story, intensely creepy.

I have to say, I've read nearly every one of your storys and have enjoyed every single one. I was reading a book of short stories by proffessional writers and found it to be very uninspiring. Your stuff on the other hand is all crying out to be published. You have talent man!
2/25/2002 c1 Guest
How the heck do you do this? How do you write this? You're amazing!
1/23/2002 c1 48Gutter Rat
That was really great... and very cool. I loved it!
11/22/2001 c1 7Cuchillo-Magi
Once again, very well done.

I love this kind of stuff...and you truly have a talent for it.

And by the way, thanks. Un-knowingly you hath bestwoed upon me a birthday gift...belated only by the time I took in finding it, seeing as you did post it on my birthday.

Good work.